- Birthdays. I (Amy) had one recently, and I had a blast celebrating with friends and family.
- Road trips. Two weekends ago, I went with a dear friend to the Cities to visit some other dear friends at college. We had good food, good talks, and good fellowship. Last weekend, I went with 19 other friends to Duluth for a fun weekend away. It was exhausting and refreshing all at the same time.
- Coffee shops. I went to one last night with my friend Eliza. The cozy atmosphere, encouraging conversation, and caffeine buzz were just what I needed in this busy week.
- Good down-home music. Right now Alan Jackson's "Are You Washed in the Blood?" is playing on my Pandora.
- My family. (For the record, this list is in no particular order ;-). I love coming home at night to a warm house full of people who love me.
- My Jesus. His mercies are new every morning, and His answers to prayer never cease to amaze me.
I hope you all are having a wonderful February. I can't believe it's almost over already! May God bless you and keep you as you seek His face today.