Friday, September 24, 2010

7 Questions--Katie's Turn

Katie and I (Amy) are attempting to do this Q & A interview-style. We'll see how this goes! Amy: Would you say that you are a morning person, a night owl, or something in between? Katie: Probably a morning person, because I get up early. Amy: What is your favorite thing to do with the twins? Katie: Probably play hide-and-seek. I like it when one of them hides and says, "Where are me, Miss Katie?" That's too cute! Amy: What is your favorite chore to do at home? Why? Katie: Probably the laundry, because I can do it by myself. Well, Mom helps me on the washer part, but I do the dryer part myself. Amy: What is your least favorite chore to do at home? Why? Katie: Scooping dog poop, because it's kinda gross. Amy: Which Sunday School class are you taking this semester? Katie: Cults and Religions. It's a fun thing to learn, I guess. About different cultures and stuff like that. Amy: What's your favorite thing to do with our family? Why? Katie: Umm...probably...playing games. Card games, because I like to learn new card games. Amy: What's one thing that God's been teaching you lately? Katie: I'm learning about how to honor God at school every day, like praying at lunch.

3 comments:

Guntzel Girls said...

Great job, Katie! I had fun interviewing you! Love you, sis!
~Amy~

The Sisters said...

Thanks for sharing, Katie! It sounds like playing hide-and-seek with the twins is very fun...and entertaining! :)
~Eliza

The Sisters said...

I love hearing from you on the blog Katie! =) Great job!
~Katelyn