Monday, June 29, 2009

Home at Last!

Whew! Where to start? No posts in eighteen days! I'm not up to a long post tonight, but let me just say that I had an amazing time in Mexico! God worked in incredible ways and we were all challenged to grow closer to Him. I met some wonderful people and was stretched way beyond my comfort zone. I did get chewed out at the border for not having my passport, and for a few minutes I wasn't sure if I'd ever make it home, but I finally got off with just a warning. Thank you to all who prayed for our team! I promise I will put up a longer post later, once I figure out how to add pictures off of a friend's CD. Adios until then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are home!!!! I need to hear all the stories form your trip, especially the passport one!
Katelyn

Hannah T. said...

I'm SO glad you're back safely Amy! I have been really busy, but I'll try to get an e-mail off to you soon. Love you!

Hannah T.