Friday, June 5, 2009

NINE DAYS!!!!

I (Amy) leave for Mexico in nine days! I can hardly believe it! I have a huge prayer request, though. There was an issue with my passport application, so I have not yet received my passport. Please pray that it will arrive in time! Also, please pray for strength and wisdom as I strive to prepare for this trip spiritually (by relying on God and listening to His guidance), physically (by exercising my muscles to be ready for construction work and soccer games :-), emotionally (by striving to be sensitive to other's needs and in control of my own thoughts and words), and mentally (by brushing up on those Spanish skills ;-). I appreciate your prayers!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

How exciting! I am praying for your passport issues. Hope that works out. And praying that you have a blessed time while you're there. Can't wait to see updates when you return!

Hannah T. said...

I will be praying for you Amy! Love you! ~Hannah~

Rose said...

I'll be praying for you! My trip to Mexico is coming up soon too (July 27th!).

Guntzel Girls said...

Thank you all for your prayers. I am still waiting for a passport, but trusting that God will make a way...just like He always has.

~Amy~

Anonymous said...

taylor here what are you doing tomorrow i want to go to your guys house its fun but i dont no it might not work out so... o ya we me and my dad went to go see drew
gauwitz fly remote control motel airplains with ether guys to they fly realy realy high and we brout rease to there were ether pups there to. i got to go and eat my corn dogs.