Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thoughts

Hi everyone! Julie here. You know what I've been loving about God lately? That He loves variety. I mean, look at all the different kinds of people He's created. I love variety. When Mom and I go to the grocery store together, she's gotten used to me lagging behind, reading all the different types of Jello, Hamburger Helper, cake mixes, soups, chocolate chips, yogurts, ice creams, cheeses, and the list goes on. But more than God's awesome variety in His creation, I love His variety in communication, the way He reaches us individually. I love to look for the little things during my day that I know He put there just for me. Things that no one else would notice, or wouldn't care if they did, but that speak personally to me. God knows my love language, and He speaks it perfectly. But not just mine. Everyone's. Talk about variety. Isn't He wonderful?

1 comment:

Guntzel Girls said...

Amen, sister! He never ceases to amaze me!
~Amy~