Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quick Update

Wow. I just realized it's been over a month since we last posted. Sorry about that. This past month has been really fun and really, really busy. We've been enjoying some beautiful sunny days by inviting lots of friends over for bike rides and yard games. I (Amy) have also been working every other day at the university I attend. I love my job! I do secretarial work, and there's rarely a dull moment. The people I work with are wonderful! I am so thankful for this position. And since I'm only working every other day, I have time to volunteer at the camp I worked at last summer. It has been such a blessing to reconnect with the old staff and meet the new summer staff. I have had so much fun working in the kitchen and helping kids in the craft shack! There's so much more I want to write, but I have to get ready for work tomorrow. I will try to write more before another month goes by...

No comments: