Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas #3

Saturday night was our Christmas at home with just the five of us. I (Julie) really enjoy this celebration because we all know what each other likes so well, and it's so much fun to see reactions when they open something they really want. Again, we didn't get very many pictures...sorry. Amy was looking on the Wissman Family's blog and saw that they had put together a cd with the people who started the Bright Lights program, and she said, "Ooh, Christmas idea!" I got on the computer the next morning and ordered it, because it is not often Amy comes up with a specific idea. I'm so glad she likes it!
Katie got three little boxes of cereal from Charlie (our dog, for those who don't know). She thought that was pretty funny.
Mom (and Dad, but he didn't know about it) got me this neat set of salt and pepper shakers to add to my collection. I think they are so unique - perfect!

No comments: