Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cupcakes Galore!

Hi everyone! Time sure flies this time of year! We've been falling behind on blog posts. Hopefully we can get back on track soon. This past weekend we had an open house to celebrate my (Amy's) high school graduation. I will post pictures of the party soon, but first I had to show you all the fun we had getting ready! Mom, Julie, and I baked cupcakes for days, and asked Eliza to come the day before the party to help frost them. I am so glad she was able to come! Julie and Eliza and I spent about six hours frosting and decorating 360 cupcakes! And boy were they good!

Just a fun pic of our cute aprons! (Excuse the fact that I didn't fix my hair that day--I was kind of busy with other things ;-)!)

Let the frosting begin! Julie and I pose for a photo opp. as we start the day. I love my big sister!
Eliza and I take time to smile while hard at work. The best part is that it hardly felt like work since we talked and giggled all day long! Love you, Eliza! Thanks again for all your help and for such a fun day!
Julie shows her decorating skills. I am very grateful for all the time and energy she put into making my grad party so wonderful! Thanks, Jules!
A close-up of the artist at work.
Here are a couple of pictures to give you a small idea of how many cupcakes we had. We filled up all of our containers, and then had to borrow some from family and friends!
The final product! Aren't they darling?

5 comments:

The Sisters said...

They were yummy! Did guess right about the number of cupcakes that you would need?
Katelyn

The Sisters said...

That was SO fun! Let me know if you ever need cupcakes frosted again... :)
They turned out so cute and they tasted so good!! :)
~Eliza

Melanie said...

Adorable!! Almost too pretty to eat.

And congratulations, Amy, on your graduation!

Guntzel Girls said...

Thanks, Melanie! I wish you could have been there! Hope to see you soon!
~Amy~

Hannah T. said...

Ohhh... The are SO cute!!