Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Project

I (Julie) have been cross stitching since I was about 8. I think I like it so much because you don't have to be artsy to do it - just follow the pattern. I usually have two projects going at one time, a big one at home and a smaller one in my purse (in an empty concrete screw box - can you tell I work at a lumberyard?). The one at home gets worked on quite a bit, because whenever I have a little down time or I'm watching TV, I take it out. The one in my purse, though, usually takes a little longer. So, in order to try and make the one in my purse get done faster this time, I am going to be posting pictures of it as I work on it. Hopefully this will motivate me to work on it more! Here's what I've done so far...can you guess what it is?

3 comments:

The Sisters said...

I'm guessing that it's a sweater for a little snowman or something? Whatever it is, I know it will turn out great...you've done such beautiful pieces! :)
~Eliza

Guntzel Girls said...

That was my guess, too! But I can't believe you still don't think of yourself as artsy. Anyone who's seen your cakes knows that's utterly ridiculous! Oh well, we love you anyway ;-).
~Amy~

Guntzel Girls said...

You two know me too well! Julie