Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Cake

A week or so ago, our pastor's wife ask me to make a cake for the re-commitment ceremony of a dear Christian couple at our church. I was so thrilled! It was a small ceremony; the only people there were our pastor, the couple, their children, and their son's girlfriend. It was a surprise to the wife, and I heard everything went wonderfully. I was excited to try out some of the new tools I have gotten for cake decorating. Light blue is the color they had on their original wedding cake 25 years ago.

3 comments:

The Sisters said...

Beautiful! I was waiting to see these pictures!
Katelyn

The Sisters said...

Oh my goodness, Julie, it's BEAUTIFUL!
~Eliza

Lesley said...

That is gorgeous!! Wow!
(I can't remember how I found your blog but it's been fun seeing what you girls are up to! Tell your mom hi from me :))