Monday, March 7, 2011

Just for Fun

I (Amy) just found this picture as I was looking through a Christmas album. Couldn't resist the opportunity to show off my beautiful sisters :-). They brighten my days! I'm so thankful that I get to live life with them.
In the past few years, I've really seen how God has gifted each member of our family in a unique way for His glory. I've noticed how Julie's organizational bent and go-getter attitude, Katie's fun-loving nature and loyal companionship, and my spontaneity and "social butterfly-ness" can all complement each other and make for tons of fun and productive times of ministry.
If you haven't thought about it in a while, take a moment to thank God for the qualities in each member of your family that enhance your overall ministry. We serve a God who doesn't make mistakes, and who has a purpose and a plan for every one of His children. Praise the Lord!

No comments: