Sunday, February 20, 2011

7 Questions--Mom's Turn

Those of you who have been faithfully reading our blog for a while may remember the 7 Questions posts I (Amy) put up earlier in the year. I never finished that series of posts, but I figure it's better late than never. Here are my mom's thoughts: Would you say that you are a morning person, a night owl, or something in between? Something in between, because I like to go to bed before 10, but I often find myself wishing that I could sleep in longer than I do. What is your favorite thing to do with Kyle and Ella, when they come for visits? I love reading to them and hearing how they talk about the pictures in the books. Also, I love praying with them when they get tucked in for their naps. What is your favorite chore to do at home? Why? I really like washing the dishes, because it was one of my grandmother's favorite things to do, and I often find myself thinking of her when I'm washing the dishes. What is your least favorite chore to do at home? Why? Scooping the dog doo-doo, because it's absolutely disgusting, and carrying the bucket around hurts my arms. Which Sunday School class are you taking this semester? I am in a class on the Book of Exodus. What's your favorite thing to do with our family? Why? I like it when we play badminton together, because we all seem to enjoy it and can just have fun being outside together. What's one thing that God's been teaching you lately? I have been learning to think about and say the name of Jesus more often, to get my focus back where it should be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to FINALLY read Joni's answers to your 7 questions, Amy!

Roberta

Anonymous said...

how big of dog doo-doo is it, that it hurts her arms to carry it around in the bucket? :)

lorri