Sunday, February 20, 2011

From Radom

Dear blogging friends, I (Julie) have so much to share with you. However, I will wait until I get home so that I can do it justice and put some pictures up with it. Today is our last day in Radom. In about 45 minutes, we will be leaving for church and the church has organized a potluck for us after the service. This afternoon, we will take a bus to Warsaw and spend the night in a hotel. I fly to Brussels around 9 tomorrow morning. I am so excited to see Marie again! I'm only going to be there one night, so we'll have to do a lot of talking in that time (a good night's rest will not be a priority, but then, it's not like that phrase has been in my vocabulary for the past two weeks, so what's one more night?) I fly out from Brussels at 10:30 on Tuesday and will get into Minneapolis around 6:30 Tuesday night. I can not tell you how good it will be to see my family again. And I promise, as soon as I get over jet lag and figure out which end it up again, I will give you the whole Megillah (if anyone has done the Beth Moore Bible study on Esther, you got that - for those of you who haven't, you should, and it means I'll tell you everything). Thank you again for all your prayers; believe me when I say we felt them everyday!

1 comment:

The Sisters said...

Thanks for the update, Julie!
Have lots of fun with Marie tomorrow! :)
~Eliza