Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Dag

I found another quote by Dag Hammarskjold that I had scribbled down and stuck in my desk drawer:
How can you expect to keep your powers of hearing when you never want to listen? That God should have time for you, you seem to take as much for granted as that you cannot have time for Him.

Convicting, isn't it? How precious our time is, and how important it is that we spend it with Him.

On a totally different note, yesterday we had our bathroom scale in the kitchen (I have no idea why), and I told Kyle to step up on it. I said, "Whoa, Kyle, 25 pounds!" I didn't get an actual picture of him then, but this is the smile he gave me:

He was so proud of that 25 pounds!

1 comment:

The Sisters said...

You are getting great at posting often!!! I love it!
Katelyn
P.S. Kyle is soooo cute!