Monday, October 12, 2009

Value Smart Jackpot

Amy and I (Julie) went thrift store shopping this weekend. Look at the cutie I found! And best of all, the little peppermints hanging from his arms are SALT & PEPPER SHAKERS! I decided a few months ago that I would collect salt and pepper shakers, so I was thrilled to find this adorable little guy. I don't have much in my collection yet, but here are the other ones I do have: These ones Amy gave me for my birthday.

I found these at a dollar store in Arizona when I was visiting my grandparents last winter. And since it was in January, they were on clearance for 11 cents!

Nanny and Bop gave me these for my birthday. I think they found them in an antique store.

Amy gave me these last Christmas, before I had started my collection because she knew I would love them.

I also got these ones for my birthday from Nanny and Bop. Nanny said when she was a little girl, every lady had a tomato salt and pepper shaker set.

1 comment:

The Sisters said...

Julie, I love your new shaker, I will have to see it sometime to know how it works, it is so cute!