Monday, January 4, 2010

Gift Certificate + Sale = Fun!

Our Grandpa and Grandma Olson gave me (Julie) a gift certificate for Gooseberry Patch for Christmas. For those who haven't heard of it, Gooseberry Patch is a company that sells things for the kitchen and home, as well as cookbooks, and everything they have is just cute! The Tuesday before Christmas, Gooseberry Patch started their big, up to 80% off sale. Well, I jumped right on the website, and got some wonderful deals.Here's what I got. L-R: a stockpot with a lid (it's red with white speckles), some Christmas recipe cards, a salt and pepper shaker set to add to my collection, an elf night-light, and an apron that I have had my eye on for a while. A closer shot of the shaker set. There is a little magnet between the two pieces, so the little boy looks like he is putting the nose on the snowman.

3 comments:

The Sisters said...

How fun! Now you need to come over and bake with your new apron.
Katelyn

Gooseberry Patch said...

Yay! So glad you were able to get some goodies on sale with your gift certificate...thanks for sharing them here!

The Sisters said...

I LOVE the apron!!! So cute!
~Eliza