Tuesday, January 19, 2010

See You In 3 Weeks

Well, everyone, tomorrow's the day. We will drive down to the cities and fly out on Thursday. I am getting so excited I can hardly stand it. I haven't been sleeping well lately because I just have all these thoughts running through my mind all the time, and being this tired has put me in an oddly poetic mood. This afternoon I came up with the perfect sappy scenario to describe how I'm feeling. I feel like I am standing on a mountaintop, just before the sun comes up. I don't know what it is going to look like, if it will be a fiery orange, a rosy pink, or a crisp turquoise, if there will be clouds reflecting the rising sun in a million different rays, or a clear sky that goes on forever uninterrupted. All I know is that it is going to take my breath away, and I can't wait to stand there and watch the Son rise.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oooh, that was so inspiring that it gave me the chills! "...to see the Son rise." I LOVE that!

The Sisters said...

Beautiful...I agree with Melanie! :)
~Eliza