Friday, January 15, 2010

I Need Your Help!

If you haven't noticed, Julie has taken over the vast majority of our blogging recently. My (Amy's) hectic schedule, writer's block, and just plain forgetfulness have kept me from posting as often as I would have liked. Fortunately, my big sis does a wonderful job posting on everything from cute kids to beautiful cakes to deep reflections on life and God's word. Thanks for all those great posts, Jules! Here's the problem: Julie is about to leave for three weeks!!!! Now, I could be wrong here, but I'm just guessing that updating our blog won't be her first priority while she's traveling the world spreading the hope of the Gospel ;-). This means it'll be up to me to keep our blog updated for a while. But I need some ideas, and I'm asking for your help. What would you like to read about? Please, please, PLEEEEEASE leave a comment and give me some suggestions!!! Seriously....I'm desperate here! (Okay, that may be a bit of a dramatization, but I really do want your ideas.) So, what do you like to read about most? Do you prefer practical posts like yummy recipes and thrifty second-hand store finds? Want to catch up on our daily activities and time with the twins? Or are you the type who likes to read book reviews, daily devotional thoughts, and personal conviction essays? Think about it and let us know! Thanks for your ideas.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, I personally like to read about whatever you are up to. Even just practical day to day happenings and I especially LOVE pictures. I also love to hear what God has been teaching you too. Both of your posts always encourage me!

Anonymous said...

Im more the want-to-hear-about-your-life-and-thoughts-and-see-pctures type of girl!
:D
Chelsea

The Sisters said...

Same here, I like hearing about your everyday life, the twins, pictures, thoughts, devotions,...Anything!
Katelyn

The Sisters said...

Well...I guess this isn't going to be much help to you because I (like everyone else so far) like to hear about whatever you're up to, your thoughts, and love pictures! ;)
~Eliza

Hannah said...

I have to agree with everybody else... I like to know what you're up to. BUT, what I enjoy the most is pictures. Love you!

Hannah

Hannah Jo said...

HAHA! i forget there is more than one Hannah in the world, so I read the comment from Hannah and was like, I never said that! Who posted this in my name! ok so i'm a weirdo, but everyone already knows that:) i like reading about your day Amy and pictures.