Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Schedule

At this time next Thursday, I will be at the airport waiting to leave for Poland! It feels like it has come up so fast, but at the same time, it can't come fast enough. I've had a lot of people ask me what our schedule will be like while we are there, so I thought I would post it here. I'll put all the times in Central time, so that you don't have to try to figure out the conversion.
  • January 21: 11:07 am - depart from Minneapolis

12:24 pm - arrive in Chicago

2:43 pm - depart from Chicago

11:45 pm - arrive in Frankfurt

  • January 22: 12:50 am - depart from Frankfurt

2:30 am - arrive in Warsaw

  • January 24: Worship service in Radom (pronounced ROD-um), camp/ministry planning, orientation, rest
  • January 25-29: Visiting English classes in local high schools, giving presentations on American life, and inviting students to come to the English camp. Students will also be invited to an evening program at the church.
  • January 30: Debriefing, rest, and possibly an little excursion to Krakow.
  • January 31: Worship service in Radom
  • February 1-5: Evangelistic English Language Day camp for high school students
  • February 6: Debriefing, sightseeing and shopping
  • February 7: Worship service in Radom
  • February 8: 1:35 am - depart from Warsaw

3: 10 am - arrive in Munich

(From here, the rest of the team will come back to America, but here's my schedule: )

3:45 am - depart from Munich (yes, I have only 35 minutes to catch my flight!)

5:10 am - arrive in Brussels

  • February 8-14: fun with Marie in Belgium!
  • February 14: 5:10 am - depart from Brussels

6:57 pm - arrive in Chicago (I think I have to stop in D.C. in there too)

8:00 pm - depart from Chicago

9:24 pm - arrive in Minneapolis

I would greatly appreciate any and all prayers for this trip. If you would like to pray for us, here are some specific things we would feel blessed if you would take before the throne of God:

  1. Open and hungry hearts in the Polish students.
  2. Hearts that shine the love of Christ and complete selflessness for the American team.
  3. That the American team would trust God to meet all our needs and we would not become frustrated or discouraged.
  4. That God would open many doors for us to share the Gospel with our students, and that He would give us the courage to walk through those doors.
  5. A true passion in the hearts of the American team to reach the lost.

I can't wait to see what God is going to do on this trip! Glorify your name, Lord, glorify your name!

2 comments:

Guntzel Girls said...

I am praying for you, sis! I can't wait to hear all about it! I know that the Lord will work mightily through your team as you live for His glory each day. I love you!

~Amy~

The Sisters said...

Wow, Julie...what a crazy schedule! Sounds like you'll have a wonderful time! I'll be praying for you!
~Eliza