Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good to be back!

Hi everyone! It is so good to be back home! I flew into Minneapolis Sunday night and our wonderful grandparents picked me up, and then we drove up to Brainerd on Monday to meet our Mom and Katie, so I got back home around 3:30 that afternoon. I think I am mostly over jet lag now, but I am still trying to get back into the swing of things here. My time in Poland was incredible. It was the best missions trip I've ever been on. So many times, God absolutely took my breath away as He answered our prayers right in front of our eyes. As I post pictures, I will make sure to elaborate on that so you can stand in awe of His goodness. It was great to see Marie again. Our time together went so fast, and I saw a lot of Belgium in those 5 days. But even though this was a great trip, being home again and being with my family feels so good. I am really quite a homebody, and so it takes me borrowing a lot of strength from God to be gone for that long. Thank goodness He is infinitely strong enough to carry me through! The reason that I am not posting pictures right now is that I am waiting to get some more from different people because I didn't take very many. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

The Sisters said...

It's good to have you back!
Katelyn

The Sisters said...

Yay! You're back! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! :)
~Eliza