Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi from Radom!

Hello everyone! Wow, Amy, looks like you are doing a great job keeping up the blog! You rock, sister. I haven't had a chance to read all your posts, but I will have to when I get home. I love the new background too. I want to say thanks to everyone who has been praying for this ministry. We finished doing the presentations in the high schools last week, and they all went well (except for the little part about my partner and I getting slightly lost trying to take the bus to one of the schools - but that's a story for another day). Today was the first day of our English workshop, and though rather hectic, there were many students, and everything went pretty smoothly. Please keep praying that God will plant a hunger for Him in the hearts of these students, and that we would have an unquenchable desire to reach out to them. I have been doing my best to take pictures so that I can post them when I get back. See you in two weeks!

2 comments:

Guntzel Girls said...

Oh, my word! You got lost in Poland?! You better be careful, sis! Oh well, I'm glad you're safe and I can't wait to hear all about that (and everything else) when you get home!
Thanks for posting! I was just about to post something, too, when I opened up the blog and saw "Hi from Radom!" What a fun surprise! I love you sooo much and will be very ready to have my big sister back!

Keep shining for Jesus! Have a good sleep, and say hi to Hannah and Andrew from us!

~Amy~

The Sisters said...

Hi!!!! It is great to hear from you Julie! I can't wait to hear all your stories. Stay safe!
Katelyn