Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day surrounded by the people you love! My day flew by with church activities and babysitting, but I came home to a house filled with love--and for that I am grateful.
Julie's plane touched down safely tonight, so if all goes well, she will be home tomorrow afternoon. Praise the Lord! As soon as she gets over the jet lag, I will encourage her to start uploading pictures of her trip. I know she will be more than willling to comply! However, this means that my solo blogging days are over for now. I had a lot of fun being the sole blogger for three weeks, but I am ready to have Julie share the responsibility again. Maybe we'll work out some sort of 50/50 deal ;-).
I hope that my posts have encouraged you half as much as your comments have encouraged me. This week, as you eat your leftover Valentine's candy and watch the flowers begin to droop in their vases, remember the ultimate act of love committed by Christ on the cross and the fact that that love is yours to cherish forever if you are living for Him.
Romans 8:38-39
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments: